An inventive barn conversion that honours the original barn’s form in modern materials nestled in the Green Belt.
• Green roofs
• Rheinzink: Protect Graphite Grey Zinc Standing Seam
• Timber cladding
• Zinc roof with standing seam to emulate the corrugate rhythm of the previous barn’s external skin
• Air source heat pumps to power heating system
• Internal curved, beautifully detailed timber soffits positioned on the first floor
• Feature staircase in double-storey entrance hall
• 2-storey high guillotine stone wall that dramatically strikes through from the entrance hall to outside
Featured in Grand Designs and Build It magazines.