At GOAStudio | London residential architecture we assist home owners to create their perfect homes. An RIBA residential architect is the professional to guide you through your project, develop your design ideas, obtain local authority approvals on your behalf, and manage the whole process from initial sketches to liaising with the builder and other professionals.
London is home to a wide variety of architectural styles and any particular house or flat can be transformed in many different and surprising ways. At GOAStudio we see ourselves as creative problem solvers who will deal with any construction, planning, and design issues that might be relevant to your project.
We provide architectural services for residential projects across north, south, east, west and central London with most of our projects in the Boroughs of Barnet, Brent, Bromley, Camden, Chelsea and Kensington, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Hounslow, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham and Richmond.
Visit our Portfolio for examples of our current/recent projects. Find inspiration and design ideas for kitchen extensions, roof/loft conversions, and side/rear extensions to houses and flats in London.
- Residential refurbishments | House extensions | Flat extensions | Kitchen extensions | Rear extensions | Side extensions | Roof / loft extensions and conversions | Conservation areas and Listed Buildings | Residential / commercial developments
- Service areas
- Company awards
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- GOASTUDIO | WINNER IN THE 2016 ARCHITECTURE AWARDS | BUILD MAGAZINE
- Best Residential Architecture Firm—London | June 2016
- WINNER IN INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE IN RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTURE LONDON | CORPORATE LIVEWIRE
- WINNER IN THE 2015 ARCHITECTURE AWARDS | BUILD MAGAZINE
- Show all 9 awards
Hoxton Mix, 86-90 Paul Street, Hackney
EC2A 4NE London