VZÓR - GOOD DESIGN IS TIMELESS
Vzór came into existence thanks to passion for design and dream of creating a collection based on the icons of Polish design which in the future shall include designs of prominent young creators.
Thanks to the undertaking, the conditions will be created so that products of which only few people know now, which so far have only decorated walls of museum exhibitions and warehouses, could be produced industrially and become available for consumers of design.
Everything will take place with respect to patent rights and copyrights while using the most modern production technologies.
The collections of the Vzór brand will be presented not by loosely interrelated products but by the profiles of the designers.
The brand debuted in June 2012, introducing the cult armchair designed by Roman Modzelewski (RM58) into the market. Thanks to the rotational moulding technology which had not been used in the Polish furniture industry so far, the historical model of the armchair was reproduced and now is available in two versions: matt version is the armchair with the seat made of polyethylene dyed in the cake, the classic version is the armchair with the seat made of polyethylene varnished to a high gloss. The precisely developed form constitutes a 100% replica of the original.
The nearest plans of the Vzór brand include other models designed by Roman Modzelewski. The RM 56 chair, where one version will be made of plywood and the other of plastic. Also, the upholstered version of RM 57 will be introduced. All models in several colour versions will close the cross-section collection designed by Roman Modzelewski and will also open the collection of the Vzór brand.
- Company awards
- Comingout 2012 by Warsaw Academy of Arts, 2012 (winner).
- MocArty 2012 by RMF Classic, 2013 (finalist).
- "Berlin design week best of” by Bethelines.com for DMY International Design Festival exhibitors, 2013.
- World Interiors News Annual Awards by World Interiors News, Londyn, 2013 (winner in furniture category).
- Must Have 2013 by Łódź Design Festival (winner).
- Dobry Wzór 2013 by Polish Industrial Design Institute (finalist).
- PWK Competitive Poland 2014 (winner).
- Show all 9 awards