Urobo Home Automation is dedicated to provide custom made, end to end automation and smarthome solutions, based on the client’s needs and taste.
Why Urobo / Why Automation
At Urobo, we are working with a goal in mind to create luxurious, comfortable and smart spaces for our clients, by blending in the technology available today, for carrying out repetitive and monotonous tasks with the help of our products.
We help our clients control their homes with the help of :Voice Commands, Hand Gestures & Smartphones. This includes all the electrical appliances like AC’s, Televisions, Lights, Music and Media Appliances, Home Theatre Equipments, Motorized curtains and Security Devices.
The features associated with our solutions are as follows:
- Access your home from anywhere over the internet using our Smartphone App.
- Monitor the Electricity consumption of the devices and anticipate electricity bills.
- Schedule specific devices to run over specified time periods.
- Create moods by combining different devices, like party mood, relaxation mood etc.
- Use our motion sensor switches to automatically switch appliances whenever human presence is detected.
- Temperature and Humidity Sensors.Dimming on all channels.
- Open and close your curtains over voice commands or using your smartphone.
- Include beautiful RGB strips to provide a lovely ambience to your place.
- A smooth, sleek and intuitive app, which turns using home automation to an enjoyable experience.
For this we have partnered up with various manufacturers, for Security, Automation and Networking. Take a look at the smarthome solution provided by Cubical Labs, who is our prime partner in Home Automation.
We believe that your home can take care of a lot of tasks by itself, we are just providing an interface for you to communicate your needs to your home.
All the sites where we include automation can be broadly described into two categories.
1. Retrofit Installations
Already completed sites where the clients are already living. The automation can be included without changing a single aspect or doing any re-wiring. All the existing appliances can be used.
Since our modules go directly behind the switchboards, we do not need to do any modifications at the site.
The process follows the below mentioned steps:
- Gathering details about the customer’s requirements, the extent of automation they need, different features they want to include etc.
- We simultaneously do a demonstration of our technology at the site, or the client can also visit our experience centre to take a hands on experience of the products.
- Initial site visit is done to understand the site and do the technical checkups.
- A solution is then proposed to the client. Their feedback is taken and any required changes are discussed and done to the initial proposal.
- Once the solution is decided upon, the installation can be done and delivered to the client within a day.
2. Raw installations
These installations are planned during the construction period. Prior to starting the electrical work at the site. Here we suggest and guide the client through cost cutting strategies which can be done by planning the electrical work keeping in consideration the automation to be used.
The process is outlined as follows :
- Gathering the requirements from the customer.
- Planning the electrical work keeping automation in the perspective. For example if they want to go with a centralised solution or with an isolated solution.
- Guiding the internet and network facilities as it plays a big role in cutting any extra cost which may be required in case of a retrofit installation.
- Proposing a solution and getting feedback from the client.
- Installation and delivery is done as soon as the electrical work is completed on site.
We have been fortunate enough to work with clients who have wanted to try this new technology at their homes. We love see their reactions when the ease and convenience provided by these solutions strikes them and they see their home transforming before their very eyes.
Since this is a comparatively new technology, everyone has their own sets of doubts and uncertainties with adopting this into their homes, but we make sure the transition is as smooth as possible. We are always there to provide all the necessary assistance in getting used to this new addition to your home.
Our team is formed of experienced technicians who have decades of cumulative experience under their belts. The team is led by Ankit Ghildiyal who is our Principal Consultant. With an Engineering background and an experience of handling operations for a well renowned security and automation firm in Delhi, Ankit has the skillset and experience required to guide the clients throughout the decision making process with useful insights and feedback.
House 2855, Sector 23