Founded more than 55 years ago, Countryside has long been synonymous with quality and integrity.
For many years we have been at the forefront of the development industry looking for new ways to meet the demands of people’s changing lifestyles.
We are committed to design and place making excellence and in recognition hold more RIBA Housing Design Awards than any other developer.
All our homes and developments carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials and landscaping that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test of time.
We aim to create new homes that are as individual as our customers. The type and style of our developments vary enormously from family homes to townhouses, cottages and apartments. Whether they are located in new communities, urban, suburban or rural locations, we create places of character and quality.
- Home Builders
- Service areas
- United Kingdom: South East
- East and North West
- Company awards
- • RIBA National Award – Abode, Great Kneighton, Cambridge
- • Sunday Times British Homes Award – ‘Development of the Year’ for St. Irvyne’s, Wickhurst Green
- • What House? Silver Award for ‘Best Luxury Award’—Sundridge Park, Bromley
- • Civic Trust National Panel Special Award 2015: Abode, Great Kneighton, Cambridge
- • Your Move Property Awards Best New Home—Ashwell, NGV, Liverpool
CM13 3AT Essex