ilias fragkakis / architect & Designer
I.F. works in the field of architecture, design and graphics since 2012.
During his career he received a series of awards in architecture, design and photography and he have worked in the field of biomedical equipment design since 2008.
In 2013 begins his personal career as a freelance designer, designing "Everyday objects that inspire creativity and imagination", a passion that became a brand!
- Service areas
- Architecture & Interior design
- Furniture Design
- Graphic Design
- Indistrial Design
- Company awards
- 2009 / Parish complex “il Risorto”, Colleatterrato basso (TE), Italy / First prize
- 2008 / “Microspazi Macroluoghi” – European architecture competition on public space. , Teramo, Italy / First prize
- 2007 / International competition “EUROPAN 9, Sustainable city and new public spaces”. , Florence, Italy / Second prize
- 2007 / Interuniversity competition in urban design “Jesi/Viale Vittoria” Polytechnic university of Marche. Jesi, Italy / First prize
- 2004 / International competition “EUROPAN 7, Sub-urban challenge, urban intensity and housing diversity”, Pordenone, Italy / First prize
- 2001 / International photography competition “case di terra” Casalincontrada (CH), Italia / Second prize
- 2000 / International photography competition “Gianni Soldati Prize”. Zagarolo, Italy / First prize