At Pacheco & Asociados we have been dedicated to Architecture for more than 25 years. Our team, led by Juan Pacheco, has a large team of architects, urban planners, designers, engineers ... Our headquarters is located in Murcia, and we carry out projects in Murcia, Alicante and Valencia especially, although we have carried out projects in all of Spain.
During our years of work we have made design and construction of large territorial interventions, urbanizations, and single-family homes, but also small reforms in the homes of all our customers.
We highlight among our major projects the Rehabilitation of the Royal Palace of Pedralbes in Barcelona; design and construction of Inacua, one of the largest sports complexes nationwide; and the construction of 373 luxury homes in Marbella, the Jardines de las Golondrinas, with which we won the First Prize for the best landscape project on the Costa del Sol.
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Planning and urbanization. Preparation of the necessary documents for the bidding of works. Comprehensive management of construction contracts. Design
- supervision and construction of residential buildings
- expansion and renovation
- commercial premises
- buildings destined for sports use
- teaching and health use. Preparation of technical reports (Technical Inspection of the Building
- Energy Certification
- … ) and judicial.
- Show all 14 services
- Service areas
- Murcia, Alicante, and Valencia
- Company awards
- First Prize for the best landscape project on the Costa del Sol: JARDINES DE LAS GOLONDRINAS (MARBELLA)
- Member of RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
Avenida del Rocío, 16, 5ºA