Kitchen Planners in Liverpool
Gone are the days when building materials were common to every room in the
house. Currently, as a result of the evolution of construction materials and
techniques, but also of the evolution of human experiences, it is possible to
choose differentiated materials according to the characteristics of the spaces.
The kitchen, by the nature of the tasks performed there, is a space that
requires special care.
Water vapour, grease, clashes, heavy use, a large amount of electrical
equipment… All these are conditional on the choices to be made for the
construction of a kitchen, making it essential to acquire appropriate knowledge
and update it permanently, opening the door to specialisation. of kitchen
What makes a kitchen planner at work?
A kitchen planner will help you get the most out of your kitchen elements,
making it more practical and functional, depending on the space available and
your needs. At the same time, you will make sure that the kitchen is totally to
Let's see what a kitchen planner covers:
- Layout - the professional will arrange the arrangement of
cabinets, desks, work areas and, eventually, appliances, so that the space
presents good conditions of passage and work, without crossing of tasks and
roads that may jeopardize a comfortable use;
- Composition of cabinets and work areas - the kitchen
planners helps you get the most out of your space by planning storage areas,
measuring the various components and accessories needed to make them more
functional (storage systems). ). It will also advise you on the choice of
materials, textures and arrangement of cabinets and countertops so that all
elements flow together, forming a pleasant and durable set according to your
- Outlets and lighting - Depending on the distribution of all
elements and work areas, these professionals will advise on the number of
outlets needed and their locations, making your kitchen easier to use. They also
help you to create a good lighting system with sufficient light points, suitable
for both tasks and aesthetic enhancement.
- Wallcoverings, ceilings and floors - In addition to
advising on aesthetics, kitchen planners will also point out the technical
characteristics of strength and durability depending on location, much like what
- Household appliances - can advise the best equipment
according to your needs, determine their location and create the space to
integrate them into the set.
- Decoration - Kitchen planners can and should advise you on
the best decorative and functional accessories to get the image you want.
Possible steps of the kitchen planning job
- Meeting with customers to set preferences - At this point it is important
that you already know what you want to have in your kitchen. To do this it is
advisable to do some pre-research work, which you can do on our website, in home
and decoration magazines or even in brand flyers.
- Visit the spaces to know the pre-existing conditions, taking the necessary
notes and photographs.
- Present the plans (preferably more than one for customer choice) for the
space in the form of drawings or renders.
- Make any requested changes.
- Present a specification for the execution of the work;
- Provide a detailed budget for the various project elements that includes the
price of your services.
- Hire the necessary teams for the construction and installation of all
- Oversee the implementation of the project, helping to overcome any
- Follow up after delivery, ensuring that any problem that arises is quickly
resolved by the intervening companies, if so established by contract.
I can't find kitchen planners in Liverpool. What can I do?
There are kitchen planners all over the country, and in Liverpool too, of
course! On our page you can find a few, but your search may also include kitchen
maker companies, as long as you make sure that these companies provide the
service of a kitchen planner. Often these professionals work with kitchen
building companies or in their dependence, causing some confusion in their