Commercial interiors manufactured by Tendeter - Workshop
The Orpington branch had more linear, modern feel, so we created a long counter in oak and clean-cut Formica panels, sticking to a palette of powder-soft pastels. We followed through the pure and simple theme with tables in birch ply and Formica, while seats are in oak, Formica and white powder-coated steel.
- Oak counter fronted with Formica panels
- Oak seats with legs in powered-coated steel
- Birch ply tables with Formica
(Cafe interior, pastel, blue, grey, white, modern, bespoke cabinets, seating, display counter, brick, tiles)
Commercial interior manufactured by Tendeter - Workshop
Our brief was to inject some east London edge into this hip quality coffee outpost in southeast London. We gave the Beckenham branch a reclaimed industrial vibe with a sweeping oak counter fronted with steel that glows with a rich patina, partnered by tables and benches in oak with powder-coated steel legs.
- Oak counter fronted with distressed steel
- Oak tables and seats with distressed steel bases
- Communal oak dining table with steel-frame Glass display cases
(Cafe interior, industrial, bespoke cabinets, seating, benches, tables, bookshelf, display counter)