Our Crane Lamp pays homage to two of the delights of our skyline, both sharing a common name: to the towering load-lifting structures that help us create our man-made landscape, and to the beautiful, iconic prehistoric bird, currently being reintroduced into our UK natural landscape after 400 years of absence.
- Limited edition series of 200
- 57 cm tall x 15 cm wide (base), with maximum reach of 82 cm from back to front.
- Weight 6 kg
- Neck extends 25 cm (80 degrees rotation) from fully retracted to fully extended.
- Beak light has 190 degrees of rotation allowing many different configurations.
- Materials are hard-anodised aluminium structure, milled aluminium billet shade, rough-cast concrete base, with brass, resin and stainless steel fittings
- 240V 50Hz mains powered, GU9 LED bulb.
Crane lamp on small desk
Full view of lamp showing detailing and girder-like construction. This angle shows how the front section can slide inside the rear section.
Lamp with neck extended but with beak shade pointing down so that light falls on lamp body.
Picture showing the lamp 'neck' fully retracted in the 'sit-back' position, with beak shade pointing downwards.
Lamp with neck fully retracted, but with beak shade pointing out so that light falls on desk below.
Crane lamp out in the sunlight