Contemporary design using traditional materials. The tear drop shape looks great and maximises comfort, giving the back full support for complete relaxation.
This bath was originally developed as part of a collection of unique baths and radiators, and shown as part of a functional art and contemporary design exhibition. It is now available made to order from us. The bath illustrated here was finished with inset wooden panels to either side and then sold. We are told it still looks great after several years of daily use. A beaten copper version is available with a more bulbous form.
- Edition of 50
- 160 cm x 95 cm x 82 cm approx.
- Materials: copper (2.5 mm thick)
- Prices start from £8,000
- Made to order
- Standard option is as pictured with hardwood panel sides if desired
- Custom option includes any reasonable requests to variations to this design
- Estimated delivery within 6—8 weeks
Prototype bath built for an exhibition. Finished with wood panelling to the sides (optional).